Crystal By Morpho Goa Villagio Resort Exclusive Package
What your tour price includes?
- Accommodation in the mentioned or similar hotels.
- Daily breakfast at all places. (Except on day 01)
- Transfers by AC Sedan / SUV / Tempo Traveller or similar for all categories as per the itinerary & as per pax slab. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes except GST @ Current Rate
- The Coupon value must be used during the stay; any unused coupon value will not be refunded.
- The coupon value cannot be combined with any other services.
What your tour price does not include?
- Any transport services to or from your originating place to Ex hub as per itinerary.
- Any Air, Train, Bus or Cruise fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Supplement hike of Long weekend / Festive period / Blackout date
- Christmas & New Year Gala Dinner.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Any increase in Fuel Price and any applicability of new taxes from the Government.
- Any upgrade in the hotel or its room category and cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, airline change, travel date change, accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage (coolie charges), tips, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, Sanctuary Park Fees, Camera Fee, Elephant / Horse / Pony Ride, Boat Ride, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or beverages.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Any extra sightseeing, services or activity charges other than those included in itinerary. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.